Friday, March 19, 2010

Second Test in Financial Accounting

Very quick note. I am giving my second test today in my Financial Accounting course. The first test is to help them recognize the kind of understanding that I want from them. So, I am always keenly interested in how well they do on their second test. Have they made the adjustments that I was hoping for them to make?

If you are interested in a copy of my second test, send me a note at Jhoyle@richmond.edu. Unfortunately, because of some family issues, I had to write this test very quickly. I really hope that I made it fair and not too confusing. I guess I will find out later today. Always an interesting question on test day.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud the idea of placing old exams on the web. Students appreciate it even if they don't tell you.

    ReplyDelete